function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David WrightDavid Wright 

Salesforce Developer Needed in Raleigh, NC

Force.com developer/admin needed for a full time position near Raleigh, NC. 

This position will act as a process and application developer working with the business internally, learning business processes and developing force.com apps to support those processes. Get to work with some awesome people and break new ground on huge process development improvements!

Note that we are looking for an FTE, not a consulting partner.

sathishjajulasathishjajula

Hello,

Affordable and quality SalesForce.com services are critical for your Company/clients, but identifying a potential SalesForce.com partner can be a challenge because you often haven’t thought about it.

We’re helping salesforce.com clients/users to increase their ROI on Salesforce.com CRM in a very efficient, cost-effective, scalable way that’s growing their market share.

I have some ideas about how you can overcome Salesforce.com challenges and keep your focus on other aspects of your business. By chance are you open Friday at 11:00:00 AM ET for us to talk?

Let me know. I look forward to your reply!

Sincerely,

Sathish Jajula,

(402) 218-1330 Ext. 102

Sathish@appshark.com

www.appshark.com

saharisahari

Hello,

I am an experienced Salesforce Developer/Admin working for a reputed ORG . I am looking for a change in my work. I'd be interested to know more about this requirement. Can you please let me know what is the best way and best time to reach you?

Thanks.