function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KDSKDS 

Looking for a SalesForce Consultant

Hi everyone,

Our company is looking for a SalesForce.com consultant. We have some project to do on SalesForce.com. Please see below the details.

• we have 3 sales guys, one manager
  • we have 3 tech guys and one manager for tech support
  • we have group addition
  • we already imported out customers

We need:

• Management to be able to track sales team
  • Insert accounting in SalesForce
  • Log-in calls
  • In and out calls
  • Set up our sales categories. Data is already imported
  • A place where all the documents are stored
  • A place where everybody can communicate

If you are available to help us immediately please write your location and pricing.

Best,

KDS

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

KDS,

Can you please share your contact details with me at : aslam.khan@appshark.com ? I will send you the relevent information.

About us :

We are a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our services include:

• Implementation

– Complete instance setup and configuration.

• Customization

– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design.

• Development

– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages.

• Data migration

– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled).

• Integration

– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP and mobile applications.

• Maintenance and support

– Managed services for administrators and developers.

• Custom application development

– Force.com platform and more.

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software.

Office US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Kristy SmithKristy Smith

Hello,

I work for ForceBrain.com, Salesforce Consulting Partner since 2008, and we specialize in implementation, optimization, and integration of your Salesforce instance.  We also assist companies in developing applications on the Force.com platform. And we do indeed have experience in experience developing custom ERP/MRP systems.  

Just so you know, we give away a lot of free consulting hours after Dreamforce (i.e. Health Checks, Road Mapping, etc).  

Would you like me to setup a time for you to talk to one of our certified experts about your Salesforce needs?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a great day!

All the best,

Kristina Smith

ksmith@forcebrain.comLook up in Salesforce

650-425-7474

AlexLawless20AlexLawless20

Hi KDS.

If you are looking for a member of staff, I can help.

I specialize in Salesforce recruitment across the US and have a number of candidates who may be suitable, depending on location.

Please email me at alex.lawless@twentyrecruitment.com or call me on +1 646 380 6703 to discuss further.

Regards,

Alex

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Hello KDS,

My name is Drew Cosentino, Director of Sales and Marketing for Salesforce Superheroes.  We specialize in Salesforce consulting and development.  Please contact me at the information below so we can discuss your needs further.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Drew M. Cosentino 
Director of Sales and Marketing 
Salesforce Superhereoes 
A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC 
888.407.5758 x2
drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com

Sunil KSunil K

Hi KDS,

My name is Sunil K., Principal Consultant at DhruvSoft. We specialize in Salesforce.com CRM consulting, Force.com development, Apex, Visualforce.

I am a Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Developer & Administrator. Please get intouch with me at the contact information below to discuss your needs further.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Sunil K
Dhruvsoft
Hyderabad, India
Email: sunilk@dhruvsoft.com
Web: www.dhruvsoft.com
United States (646) 233 1117
India: +91-93924-94888

Gabriel LinusGabriel Linus
Hi KDS,

Thank you for providing detailed job responsibilities for the Salesforce Consultant position. Having a skilled and experienced consultant can be a valuable asset to any organization. If you're seeking to hire a Salesforce consultant that meets your specific organizational needs, I suggest checking out website at https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-consultant/. This resource provides helpful information on finding the right consultant, the benefits of hiring a Salesforce consultant, and cost considerations. It's definitely worth checking out!