function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sarah GSarah G 

THiS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED Looking for a Developer to help me build a few web pages using Visual force

We register parents and Campers for summer camp using Web to Lead.  The parents fill in 2 forms on our wordpress site and the Parent and Child each become a Lead.  They then are each converted to contacts and manually attached to a household.  Often there are 2 Campers.

I am wondering if it would be possible - i think it is - to instead create 1 page where Parent Info, and Camper Info can be all together and then each become a contact and already one household. 

This would save an amazing amount of time.

I would like to learn a few things in addition to hire a developer to produce this.

We are a small educational farm in Berkeley, CA.  I have a deadline of January 15 if i was to do this.  

Please contact me at 510-649-1595

Sarah Gill

sarahdgill@gmail.com

prady-cmprady-cm

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

Watch out for the new Q & A site for salesforce in stackExchange

Sunil KSunil K

Hi Sarah,

My name is Sunil K., Principal Consultant at DhruvSoft. We specialize in Salesforce.com CRM consulting, Force.com development, Apex, Visualforce.

I am a Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Developer & Administrator. Please get intouch with me at the contact information below to discuss your needs further.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Sunil K
Dhruvsoft
Hyderabad, India
Email: sunilk@dhruvsoft.com
Web: www.dhruvsoft.com
United States (646) 233 1117
India: +91-93924-94888