function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NsyedNsyed 

Salesforce looking to hire Developer Support Engineers in Toronto!!

Responsibilities:

• Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation

of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking

responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.

• Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
  •  The Developer Support Engineer will take the initiative to create knowledge base materials dedicated

towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.

Please reach out to nsyed@salesforce.com or apply below!

https://careers.secure.force.com/internal/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a1k700000006MjNAAU&tSource=

prady-cmprady-cm

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

NsyedNsyed

Where are you located, these are on site jobs, in Toronto, San Mateo or San Francisco only. Thanks.

J&A_DevJ&A_Dev

Hi,

I'm a developer based in CO but will be willing to relocate to either San Francisco or San Mateo. I have been a developer on the Force.com platform for about 4 years.

Let me know if you would like to hear more about my experience.

Thanks.