function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ChrisBrewertonChrisBrewerton 

Salesforce Developer Urgently Required - 3-6 Month Contract - £400 Per Day - Based in Warwickshire

My multi-national client requires a Salesforce Developer to work on a range of UK projects specifically surrounding the development of Salesforce applications and add-ons to assist their Sales and Marketing department in its operations.

The ideal candidate for the role will have experience of developing in Apex and Visualforce creating add-ons and applications on the Force.com platform and then configuring them with the main Salesforce CRM.

Experience within C# would also be beneficial but the key aspect to this role is experience of Salesforce development.

Please send your CV to chris.brewerton@networkitr.co.uk or call me on 01212309111.

Advanz Knowledge SystemsAdvanz Knowledge Systems

Hi Chris,

Good Afternoon.

We have gone throught the requirement.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity. It is a great opportunity to work with you on this job posting.

We have resources with 4 yrs experience in Salesforce CRM. Our crew containing certified developers too.

I would like to know, Is it must and sure that you need the resource to be available on site or we can support during your time zone from our location, we are ready to work in both ways(on site / Off site). Where as the off site price will be comparatively cheap when matched with on site.
LogicRainLogicRain

Hello Chris,

We are team of 20+ Salesforce Certified Developers with experience of deploying more than 100+ projects for small, mid and large size organizations.

We do have hands-on experience of developing Apex and Visualforce, Creating add-ons and Applications on the Force.com platform along-with configuring them with the main Salesforce CRM.

3 of our senior developers do have experience with C# along with the Salesforce and Force.com Development.

I will appreciate if we can arrange a quick call to discuss about this opportunity and I can send you couple of resumes for your review. 

I am pleased to inform you that, We are one of the "Most Reputed" Registered Consulting Partner of Salesforce.

Please visit http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009wSECEA2

Thanks,

Team Lead - Client Services and Business Development

LogicRain Technologies,

Direct: +1 (732) 676-6400

gaurang@logicrain.com ||  http://www.logicrain.com 

prady-cmprady-cm

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady