function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael GoldenbergMichael Goldenberg 

Need to hire someone to help build a Visual Force page & Force.com site

I have a flow that I would like to use outside my org. I require a Force.com site as a portal and then a Visual Force page to customize the look and feel to match my branding.

Please let me know if you can help with this.

Thank You.

sathishjajulasathishjajula

Hello Michael,

This is Sathish Jajula from AppShark Software.

Are you interested to work with offshore company. I believe we are the best fit for the mentioned profile.

I wanted to discuss with you regarding SalesForce.com services and answer any questions you might have and also I would like to learn more about your business needs and see how AppShark can help.

By chance are you open Tuesday at 11:00am ET for us to talk?

I look forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Sathish Jajula,

Business Development Manager,

(402) 218-1330 Ext. 102

Sathish@appshark.com

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

WilmaFWilmaF

Hello Michael,

We can help you with a solution. We are a cloud computing co situated in Bangalore, India.

Please write to me at wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in in case you wish to dicuss further. My other contacts are in my signature below, feel free to connect. I will provide you the brief about us and the work portfolio we've done so far.

We are flexible and cost effective.

Our rates: USD 30/hr.

Do let me know.

Wilma Fernandes

Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.

No 325, 2nd Floor, Rudrappa Complex,

3rd Stage, 4th Block, Above SBI,

Basaveshwarnagar,

Bangalore - 560 079.

Mobile:                    +91 98453 88515

Skype id:                 wilma.fernandes1

Email:                      wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Hi Michael,

My name is Drew Cosentino, Director of Sales and Marketing for Salesforce Superheroes. Salesforce Superheroes specializes in Salesforce start-up, training, implementation, customization, portals, APEX, Visual Force, and App Exchange development.  We would be happy to assist you in your project.  We offer an expert staff of Salesforce developers at an excellent rate. Salesforce Superheroes are US based- located outside of New Orleans, LA.  There is no need to worry about drastic time zone differences or language barriers when working with us.

Michael, I would love the opportunity to discuss your needs in greater detail. Please feel free to contact me at the information, and I would be happy to setup, a free no-commitment consultation.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing
Salesforce Superhereoes

A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
888.407.9578 x2
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com