function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TokyoCloudTokyoCloud 

SFDC DEV. WANTED

I am working closely with end users and Salesforce.com alliance partners for new implementations and on-going development projects in Japan and Asia. If you have SFDC or cloud experience or certifications, I may have your next new challenge waiting for you. If you have a development background or CRM background and would like to get into the SFDC boom, we also may have an opportunity to grow your new career. 

The requirements for this or any SFDC related opportunities:

• 5 years+ Object Oriented Programming experience
• 2 years+ Java/C# development experience
• 2 years+ involvement in full software development cycle
• 2 years+ experience in database development (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
• Good debugging skills
• Understanding of Marketing/Sales/Ordering/CRM life cycle
• Salesforce.com experience (Certified Administrator is a big plus)
• Force.com development experience (Certified Developer is a big plus)
• Web development experience: HTML & ASP .NET, CSS, JavaScript, Web Services

Hope to hear from you!

TokyoCould

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello,

We have strong team of developers (over 50 Dev of which 29 are certified) who can meet your expectations. Let me know if you would be interested in workign wtih an offshore Salesforce.com partner who got many sucess stories to share ?

We do work on Onsite-offshore or completely offshore model.

About us :

We are  Salesforce.com partner since 2007 and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our services include:

• Implementation

– Complete instance setup and configuration.

• Customization

– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design.

• Development

– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages.

• Data migration

– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled).

• Integration

– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP and mobile applications.

• Maintenance and support

– Managed services for administrators and developers.

• Custom application development

– Force.com platform and more.

Here is a quick link to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software.

Office US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

ab_forceab_force

Hello, I am in the category of having CRM experience (Siebel CRM) and want to get into Salesforce development. Following is my position on what you are looking for. Please contact me at abhat303@gmail.com.

• 5 years+ Object Oriented Programming experience - YES
• 2 years+ Java/C# development experience - YES (C#)
• 2 years+ involvement in full software development cycle - YES
• 2 years+ experience in database development (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) - YES
• Good debugging skills - YES
• Understanding of Marketing/Sales/Ordering/CRM life cycle - YES
• Salesforce.com experience (Certified Administrator is a big plus) - Have good technical knowledge.
• Force.com development experience (Certified Developer is a big plus) - Have been learning and experimenting a lot.
• Web development experience: HTML & ASP .NET, CSS, JavaScript, Web Services - YES

RashmibharathRashmibharath

Hello,

I am interested in this job. I have  nearly 4 years experience in SFDC secialized in trigger, aex,visualforce,workflows  . Please let me know about the project.

please contact me at rashmi.nar@gmail.com.

mithun@advaanzmithun@advaanz
Hi there, Affordable and quality SalesForce.com services are critical for your Company/clients, but identifying a potential SalesForce.com partner can be a challenge because you often haven’t thought about it. We’re helping salesforce.com clients/users to increase their ROI on Salesforce.com CRM in a very efficient, cost-effective, scalable way that’s growing their market share. Let me know. I look forward to your reply! Sincerely,
MetaSys SoftwareMetaSys Software

Warm Greetings from MetaSys Software!

We are an IT Service provider specialized in Custom Web applications & Security and we look forward to engage with your organization as a development partner for your development needs.

Our technological proficiency spans across Salesforce.com, .Net, FileMaker, PHP and Mobile Application Development for iOS and Android.

Here we focus on our experience and skills on Salesforce.

Fields of Expertise:

CRM Customization and Administration:

MetaSys can assist you in the administration and customization of the sales CRM by using both Salesforce.com and Force.com features. Our Salesforce developers are experienced in customizing Application Flow, Reports, Dashboards, Trend analysis, etc. to meet specific business needs.

Custom Application Development:

We have experience in developing customized applications using Salesforce and Force.com. We can meet your needs either with generalized look and feel OR Convert your existing application on other platforms like.Net and FileMaker OR Convert your existing process to a customized application on Salesforce.

Salesforce Integration and Migration:

We can help you in migration of your existing data from various applications into Salesforce and integration of existing .Net and PHP applications into Salesforce. We can link Salesforce to your websites by using the portals provided by Salesforce.

Support:

We provide support for Salesforce CRM applications as well as for customized applications. Our services also include deployment and support for applications for customers and Salesforce marketplace.

Case Study:  

Our team of Certified Salesforce Developers have built a customized application using Force.Com while keeping intact the FileMaker application structure. They used workflows, custom objects and Visual force pages to meet the PDF reporting requirement of the client. The look and feel of the forms & components and the business flow were customized to meet the specific business needs of the client. The application was packaged and deployed in the app exchange. They have also implemented upgrades through addition of new features released on the app exchange.

Why Us:

-          Experience in developing custom applications using Force.com platform.

-          Expertise in building customized Salesforce CRM applications.

-          The MetaSys team of Salesforce Certified Developers can provide solutions to meet your business needs.

-          We are equipped to integrate Salesforce with other technologies because of our expertise and experience with .Net, FileMaker, Android programming and iOS programming.

-          Reliable

-          Flexible

If you wish to partner with MetaSys to develop Custom Apps on the Cloud using the Salesforce platform or CRM application customized to meet your business needs, then please drop us an e-mail on info@metasyssoftware.com. We will be happy to discuss your business proposal.

Warm Regards,

MetaSys Software, India

www.metasyssoftware.com

Adesh Tyagi 11Adesh Tyagi 11
TRYFACTA needs COVID Response management Application set forth below. The term “Application” is used to refer to the Online Services (meaning any online, web-based services and associated offline components made available by Salesforce.com (or one or more of its Affiliates) to Customer under a separate agreement) purchased by Customer pursuant to a Master Subscription Agreement. The term "Mobile App" is used to refer to the custom ios/html5/java/.net app built on the apple/android/windows platform and communicating with the Application.

Business Objectives and Context
Tryfacta engaged to support COVID-19 response management activities and enable a countrywide system for ubiquitous testing, contact tracing, and effective quarantining. The goal is to reduce infections by preventing exposed people from spreading COVID-19. This requires the following priorities:
      • Contact tracing and notification of exposed individuals to prevent the spread
      • Track symptoms of exposed individuals to kick off additional contact tracing
      • Providing support during quarantine & isolation
      • Track symptoms and additional info for forecasting and other analysis.
Can your firm help build this in a rapid development mode.