function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CRobertsBBFCRobertsBBF 

Seeking developer for creating outbound message to external system

need to send data from opportunity and opportunitylineitems objects to external system using outbound messaging functionality. 

estimate is less than 20 fields. needs to be completed within 2 weeks. 

i have a schema for the xml format to follow. 

Please respond with quotes or questions.

thanks

Chris

nanostuffsnanostuffs

We have pretty good experience in Outbound messages. Please send me more details along with xml format at nishant@nanostuffs.com & we'll give you our quote & timeline. Thanks,

IncarniPartnersIncarniPartners

Good morning! I read your posting and I am very interested - I have a small group of Boston based consultatns who have worked with a lot of companies to be their Salesforce support / developement team and I am confident we can be of assitance.

We are very flexible, able to scale as needed and are a very cost effective solution since we act as an on-demand knowledgeable resource as needed by our customers.We have been involved in hundreds of CRM implementations and understand the challenges it takes to deliver technologically complex CRM solutions. We have the hands on technical expertise required to design and execute technology solutions for clients – we have done it many times before. Our  team is comprised of skilled professionals who readily adapt and integrate into a company's culture as needed.

I would be more than happy to have a phone call to discuss your specific project needs. We are industry veterans with a long list of customers where we successfully deployed their implementation or took the lead on a turnaround project and I am sure we will quickly articulate why we are extremely capable to assist.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thank You,

Ashley Porath

Managing Partner

Incarni Partners, LLC

1005 Boylston Street, Suite 222

Newton MA 02461              

www.incarni.com

ashley@incarni.com

617-308-5353

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

force1force1

Hi Chris:

Please contact me at kshankar@entransform.com with the full scope and expected date of delivery. 

Regards.