function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
iJojoiJojo 

Looking for a developper

Hi all,

i'am currently looking urgently for a developper to help me improve our plateform. Have a lot to do and can't do it by myself.

we are needing a button that gets lines from a custom object to another custom objects  (1st custom object is merchandises that were delivered to us on a delivery order, the second object is the merchandise that was delivered from us to one of our departements)

we are also needing a save button for our visualforce page (renderas pdf). I have created that visualforce page, it works great but we have no way to save it in a related list.

I'm looking for someone who could do that for us, send us a quote and start right over. 

Please contact me if your interested. Jonathan Raillard on Skype.

Regards.

LogicRainLogicRain

Hello Jonathan,

We have team of Certified Developers and Will be able to help you with your requirements. Please send us requirement specification to biz@logicrain.com and Will submit estimated time and cost in just a couple of hours.

Thanks!

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

jaugerjauger

I have a quote ready for you. Drop me an email at jauger@masonbrick.com and I will shoot it right over. 

Thanks 

jeff auger

jaugerjauger

Drop me an email at jauger@masonbrick.com and lets talk

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

force1force1

Hi Jonathan:

I can help you with your immediate as well as future tasks.  I am a force.com certified developers with more ahtn 4 years of experience in developing and publishing Force.com native apps. Contact me at kamaraj7 on skype.

Regards.

Kamaraj

Betty GarbuttBetty Garbutt
Hello friend!

I'm not interested in this job, but I want to help!
Here on https://engre.co/services/software/ you will be able to find professionals who provide development services. Among other things, I think you can find other services there that may be useful for your business.
I hope I was at least a little useful. All the best and good luck, and also take care of your health!
Antonio PrikolovAntonio Prikolov
Hey everybody! 
I can recommend a great team. will help you solve all your development issues. Everyone uses their products and you don't even know it. For example, here https://softwaretested.com/file-library/ you can find a huge number of files of this command. So use their free cases.
Good luck!