function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
incaxtincaxt 

Looking for Salesforce Developer in Germany

We're a small company, looking for a freelancer who can help us with some customisation projects. We're only looking for a freelance dev, no consulting firm etc... Must be fluent in german.

jaugerjauger

I have quotes ready that will convince you to work with us. Working with a firm gives you additional peace of mind and better project mangement free of cost. We can offer a cost effective solution with our global development center in india. Give us a shot. Drop us an email at info@masonbrick.com. 

MoggyMoggy

What kind of customizations und muss man dafuer in Deutschland sein?

incaxtincaxt

Ongoing optimisation and implementation of new functinality like visualforce emailtemplates, some workflow automation and integration of data from our webapp.  We're definetly looking for somebody in germany. Preferable in the Cologne/Düsseldorf Area. German language is a must.

Computer BeckerComputer Becker

Hallo.

Ich bin Salesforce Certified Developer aus Berlin und stehe für Ihr Projekt gern zur Verfügung.

Referenzen und Kontaktinformationen gern per privater Nachricht.

MfG

Simon Becker

Dirk_MRM24Dirk_MRM24

Hallo,

ich hätte Interesse an dieser Stelle als Salesforce Entwickkler. Wir kommen aus Darmstadt und können (wenn gewünscht) auch Vor-Ort arbeiten oder aus Darmstadt heraus.

Wie kann man Sie kontaktieren?

Viele Grüße, Dirk Steuernagel

Rpint_FreelanceRpint_Freelance

Hello.

I do know a German Freelance (dev401, dev501) looking for opportunities.

Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.

geb@rpint.com