function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DarrellDDarrellD 

Advanced Developer for Apex Class and Trigger Improvements

We are looking for an Advanced Developer who, from time to time, will be able to "clean up" and/or improve some of the Apex classes and Triggers we have. The code we are developing works, but it might be at 30-60% efficiency. Because much of this is part of a Managed Package, we want to ensure code is efficient and can be packaged properly. A large reason we are not covering other aspects and making more efficient is time.

We have been submitting individual projects to Freelancer and similar sites, and will continue to do that if don't find right person and right price. As an example of the type of cleanup Im' referring to:

1. Have Trigger that calls class. Gathers appropriate records, puts them in a Map and updates accordingly. But the class doesn't check to ensure that Map <> null and/or the query that puts records into Map could be optimized by only querying records with last update date of today. That kind of thing.

Also for items like above, we'd need to do same for Test Class, include negative scenarios, etc. Just looking for an individual...no firms.

So we'd periodically throw you a couple classes that work and, if needed a Sandbox, and ask you to take a look and give us an estimated cost to improve. Since these work, usually no immediate rush. You may decide it's good as is, or give us a quick price. Price will be fixed, not based on time. So if it takes you 5 min...good for you, that's why you are Advanced and you should be paid for that. But if price is bit too high, we may decide to leave as is or throw onto Freelancer if important enough.

Individual only...no firms.

Darrell

SFDCCertifiedDevSFDCCertifiedDev
Hello Darrell,

I have seen your post & this is something which excite me because I am an advance salesforce developer. I would like to take this challenging work in my free time. As you said that the code works & there is no rush so I would like to work on this.

Here is my brief profile: -
I have 9.5 years of IT experience including 4+ years experience in Salesforce administration & development. I have done various end to end Salesforce Admin & developer projects.

I have done Salesforce Administrator (201), Developer (401) & advance developer (510) certifications. Please let me know how we can proceed further.
Hussain SaberHussain Saber

Hi Darre

AppShark, we help clients increase their ROI using Salesforce.com CRM. Our clients can focus on other aspects of their business while we handle the resources, delivery, costs and other complexities of the Salesforce.com platform. 

As a Salesforce.com partner since 2007, we have a team of more than 50 developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support. 

Some of our services include: 
• Implementation 
– Complete instance setup and configuration. 
• Customization 
– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design. 
• Development 
– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages. 
• Data migration 
– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled). 
• Integration 
– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP and mobile applications. 
• Maintenance and support 
– Managed services for administrators and developers. 
• Custom application development 
– Force.com platform and more. 

We are committed to providing quality work, competitive pricing and clear communication with our clients to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget. 

Darre, I would like to explore the possibility of forming a partnership with you. It would be my pleasure to arrange a call to discuss our value proposition further. 

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at: 
http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG# 

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Best Regards, 

Saber Hussain, 
Business Development Manager. 
AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd 
PH : +91-40 44586789 extn 133 VOIP+402 218 1330 e , . 
saber@appshark.com 
www.appshark.com

JhladekJhladek

I have experience as a Salesforce.com developer with experience writing multiple tirggers and developing test code as a means of development not just to meet mimum code coverage. I look forward to speaking with you regarding this position. Contact me at jim.hladek@gmail.com

Dev 401 Certified