function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
IBMilwaukeeIBMilwaukee 

Assistance with salary requirements for in-house administrator

Just looking to see what the average salary is for a 1-2 year experienced SFDC administrator. We're looking to see if a full time or contract employee is the better option.

I am not looking for consultants to contact me with your services. I already have a consultant. I just want to know the other option cost.

Thank you.

ccuevasccuevas

Expect to pay around $70 - $100k annually for an in-house admin... plus you might still need to contract out some jobs, as only a few admin can actually do code/force.com development work..

donsu04donsu04

Where are you guys located ? The salaries in NYC or Bay Area are higher than other parts of the country say Miami for example. IF you let me know where you located. I Can give you a good range. Else try Salary.com in your area and see what your competitors are paying

IBMilwaukeeIBMilwaukee
We are in the Midwest, Wisconsin to be exact. We're comparing the value between a contract temporary admin to help us get set up initially and then use a consultant on a hourly basis or do we just hire a SFDC Admin. We are not huge so maybe even a part time SFDC Admin might be an option. We have around 70 active licenses, spread out across every department in the company from sales to manufacturing to the executive level. Kevin Roskopf Director of Customer Relations Leading Upward Mobility Industries for the Blind, Inc. 445 S Curtis Rd | West Allis, WI 53214 p. 414-778-3075 t. 800-642-8778 f. 414-778-3041 www.IBexp.com NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.
donsu04donsu04

Are you open to outsource work to a dedicated and certified off shore resource who will work US time Zones. This will be a much cost effective manner to manage your salesforce org. Let me know if we can help. Drop us a line at www.masonbrick.com