function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
moenergymoenergy 

Independent Consultant needed for small non profit

Hello,

We are a small Missouri based non-profit and we desperately need an independent consultant to help us finish customizing SF Enterprise to our needs.  We need help with email integration, mobile access, data clean, and other such problems.  We have already spent thousands of dollars on a firm and don't need that level of support, nor could we afford it.  But we are willing to pay a reasonable rate for a good communicator that can help us efficiently and expeditiously.  Thank you!

Akash.MAkash.M

Hi

Let me know how to contact you.

Stalin_SFDC ConsultantStalin_SFDC Consultant

Hi ,

This is Stalin,I have 3+ experience in SFDC developments ,Implementation.

I am a Salesforce certified developer.

You can contact me on 143.stalin@gmail.com.

With Regards,

Stalin

ForcePoweredForcePowered
Hi,

I've over 5 years of experience in implementing Salesforce.com projects. For past one year, I've been helping non-profit organization customize Salesforce.com. I can be reached at meenapmehta@gmail.com or 404.455.6602.

Regards,
Meena
ccuevasccuevas

Hello moenergy,

Our company is a certified B Corporation, so we offer hvery generous pricing for non-profit organizations and other B Corporations.

Let's set up an introductory call to discuss your requirements, no obligations.

Thank you,
Joanne Fabre
jfabre@ForceBrain.com
ForceBrain.com
(800) 708-1790 l main
(510) 863-0550 l direct

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

PalapalaPalapala

Hi,

10+ years of development, implementation and maintenance experience in the IT industry with 6+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform as Architect/Developer/Admin and 5+ years of experience as JAVA & J2ee Developer. Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation. Salesforce 401 certified developer & 201 certified administrator.

You can reach me @ 312-91-24462. I am located in Everett, WA

Thanks
Palapala

mrg333mrg333

Moenergy,

I am a certified Salesforce administrator that works with Standard and Custom Objects, Data Validation, Workflow and Approval Processes, Reports and Dashboards. I am familiar with email integration, mobile access and data clean issues. I have an IT Background with excellent communication and training skills.  Let me know if you are still looking for a consultant. You can contact me at marie.griffin33@gmail.com. Thank you.