function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
courtneybcourtneyb 

Appirio Sync for Google Calendar-Error message

Hello,

I have installed this app for my organization and have several calendars available to sync.  I have been getting the following error message when I try to sync from Google to Salesforce for a few of the calendars:

"Cannot sync into the read-only or free/busy calendar 'Calendar Name'"

I cannot figure out why this might be happening.  Is there something in the settings on the Google end that needs to be changed?  On the Sforce side?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Courtney

ShikhaShikha

Hi Courtney,

Yes, you have to change the sharing settings of these google calendar because these calendars only have the read-only Permission and this condition not allow to sync the calendar with the SF.

Best Regards,

Shikha @ Appirio Support

courtneybcourtneyb

Shikha,

Thanks for the reply.  I have all of the shared calendar settings = See all event details.  However, I am still not able to sync with Salesforce.  What permission setting do I need to apply?

Thanks again,

Courtney

Eric @ Fireclay TileEric @ Fireclay Tile
I keep getting this error. I have uninstalled the app from our org but the error keeps happening to me and my team. Help!

Exception Notification
Appirio Cloud Sync is unable to login to your salesforce.com account. Have you recently changed your password? You must also update it in Appirio Cloud Sync. Sync cannot run successfully until the error is corrected, and will suspend sync functionality after retrying several times.

Your Google Apps Username: dearsy@fireclaytile.com
Your Salesforce Username: dearsy@fireclaytile.com
Your Salesforce Org Name: Fireclay Tile, Inc.
Your Salesforce Org Id: 00D80000000Zm4YEAS