function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ManjeetManjeet 

Security Review Initiation Error

Hi all,

I want to initiate security revirew process for our product ,but when i click on change partnership to provide my partnerLogin info or my colleague partner info(balwant.singh@partnerforce.com)  because it is required to initiate security review , i got the error message given below .

Please correct the following error(s):

• This partnership has already been linked to another AppExchange provider profile (Manjeet Test). A partnership can be linked to at most one provider profile at a time.

I found that my partner login info(manjeet.rulhania@partnerforce.com) is attached with some other a/c(manjeet@arxaa.com / Manjeet Test ) on appexchange which I create for learning purpose and i have attached my partner login info to this but not my colleague login info .

Now we want to publish from a diffterent a/c (other than manjeet@arxaa.com) .

please help me on this issue .how i can de attach partnerforce login from manjeet@arxaa.com a/c

please leave a comment for help............

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
aalbertaalbert

Hi Manjeet,

I just checked in on your case and it looks like everything has been resolved yesterday. Hopefully the issue has been resolved.

All Answers

aalbertaalbert

Please log a case in the partner portal (www.salesforce.com/partnerportal) on this. They can help resolve this issue. 

ManjeetManjeet

Hi aalbert ,

I have logged a case ( Case No. 05745274) in the partner portal on 7 july 2011. But I didn't receive any response from them .

what should i do now ? how i can approach salesforce tech team to solve this.

Thanks

Manjeet

aalbertaalbert

Hi Manjeet,

I just checked in on your case and it looks like everything has been resolved yesterday. Hopefully the issue has been resolved.

This was selected as the best answer
ManjeetManjeet

yes, the issue has been resolved...

Devendra@SFDCDevendra@SFDC

Hello aalbert, Manjeet,

I am facing the same problem.

I have received the same error message, when i clicked on "Start Review" link?

What is the reason for this and how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Devendra

aalbertaalbert

Please log a case in the partner portal (www.salesforce.com/partnerportal) on this. They can help resolve this issue. 

Devendra@SFDCDevendra@SFDC

Thanks aalbert,

I did the same thing. Created a Case for the same. Hoping for the problem will get resolved soon.

Thanks,

Devendra