function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hal9000Hal9000 

Independent Salesforce Consultant needed

Looking for an independent Salesforce consultant to help us design, code, test and implement an employee time tracking application with tight Salesforce integration. 
RitwikSoftRitwikSoft

Hello,

I can help you for your requirement, please give me your convenient time & contact number so that we can discuss further on phone.

Please feel free to visit on my site (www.ritwik.com) to know more about my services.

Thank you,
Naresh Yadav
Phone: 1-646-367-8069/70

mm123mm123

Hi,

Please drop an email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

HarpurHarpur

We can very effectively do this for you. Please check out our website to see some of the apps we have already developed which will soon be on the app exchange. www.successobjects.com

Please contact me at patty.parsons@successobjects.com and I can set up a requirements call with our chief developer and architect.

Patty

mwitherspo001mwitherspo001

Hal9000,

I lead a team of consultants who could certainly help with a time reporting app (we've built ours in Salesforce.)  Please feel free to give me a call at any time.  My details are below.

Cheers,

Mike Witherspoon

mike@openintelligence.com

sforce2009sforce2009

Hi Sir,

I am available at very reasonable cost than others and with high quality. Please contact me at sforce2009@gmail.com