function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Devendra@SFDCDevendra@SFDC 

Error while Installing App in Trialforce Master Org

Hello Board,

I was trying to install Custom application into Trialforce Master Org.

But i am receiving one error.

The error stated as,

1. Custom Tab Limit Exceeded
You've exceeded the maximum number of custom tabs allowed in your organization. (Required: 33, Available: 25) To learn about options for increasing the custom tab limit, please contact your administrator or salesforce.com.

I have created 33 tabs in Custom App. But i think it should no affect while installing an App for Trialforce.

Can anyone tell me what is this issue and how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Devendra

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
aalbertaalbert

Once your app has passed Security Review, you can log a case in the Partner Portal (www.salesforce.com/partnerportal) and request that your package be "Aloha" enabled. "Aloha" apps do not count against the subscriber org's limits for Custom Apps, Custom Objects, and Custom Tabs. 

All Answers

aalbertaalbert

Once your app has passed Security Review, you can log a case in the Partner Portal (www.salesforce.com/partnerportal) and request that your package be "Aloha" enabled. "Aloha" apps do not count against the subscriber org's limits for Custom Apps, Custom Objects, and Custom Tabs. 

This was selected as the best answer

Thank you aalbert..!!

I have logged a case from partner. Now waiting for SF support to get back to this.

Thanks,

Devendra

SF enabled Aloha for our package and installation problem has solved.

Thanks aalbert..!!

Thanks,

Devendra

fc411fc411

When an app is given Aloha status, do subsequent versions automaticaly have Aloha status?

You dont need to have ALOHA for subsequent version. Its only for the first time. Thanks, Devendra