function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AHashAHash 

Salesforce.com / Visualforce Development Opportunity In Indianapolis

We are a small company, but big user of Salesforce.com application with complex custom objects and relationships. 

We are looking for a Salesforce.com/Visualforce developer to assist us with occasional projects on a contract basis.

Must have experience with custom objects, relationships, workflows, and triggers. Visualforce development experience and APEX code as well. Experience with outside reporting / BI / Analytics tools preferable.

samrsamr

Hi,

If you are interested we could help you remotely, please drop an email to learn our expertise/ rates & delivery process / model.

sam

samr@expsoltech.com

Bhawani SharmaBhawani Sharma
Hi AHash,

I would be more than happy to help you. Please let me know if we can talk to discuss this in detail.
LogicRainLogicRain

We provide rich experienced Salesforce development and consulting services through a Global Delivery Model that leverages offshore Salesforce expertise with saving enormously over the cost and time.

Our team consists of highly experienced Salesforce certified administrators, developers and consultants who are equally competent to take the challenges and work on the discovery, development services and support.

We offer a full range of development services on Salesforce, including:

• Integration of Salesforce with existing business applications;
  • Custom configuration of Salesforce CRM to meet client’s business needs;
  • Rapid development on Force.com;
  • Full-scale custom development on Force.com using Apex;
  • Development of clients’ custom user interfaces using Visualforce;
  • Public websites and web services powered by Force.com;
  • Deployment of Ruby and Java applications to Heroku.com;
  • Custom software development using the multi-tenant cloud database service Database.com.

Feel free to reach out to schedule a complementary consultation and also to know more about skills and experience with respect to salesforce and force.com

Drop an email to biz@logicrain.com or Call us on 732.676.6400

EXPERTEXPERT
Hello Hash,

Trust you are doing great.

I am ready to assist you in your Salesforce needs remotely on contract basis.

I have 4 years of work experience in Technology development and 2.6 years in Salesforce development.

Please let me know so that I can share my work experience along with my resume.

Thanks,
M
mbhardwajmbhardwaj

Hi there,

Is there still a need of SF developers for your requirements? I can assist if yes. Please drop me an email in case you wat to talk to me.

Thanks

Mukesh

mbhardwaj@softappspro.com