function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike SnappMike Snapp 

Work from home as a Salesforce.com Administrator/Consult/Project Manager

We are a team of Salesforce.com consultants looking for a part time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office.  This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues.  You will be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it. 

Core skills would include:

• All normal Salesforce.com administration tasks & an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Dashboards
  • Data imports
  • Visualforce knowledge and how it can be used to solve business problems
  • Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements & architect the various associated systems
  • You should be able to efficiently, effectively and clearly coordinate & manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish.  This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements. 

You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development. 

The amount of hours you work will be based on your expertise & and the ability to hand off projects to you. 

Please send resume to marie@snapptraffic.com

Ganesh03Ganesh03

Hi,

We are a group of 3 Salesforce experts. All three of us are Salesforce Certified Develpers and one of us is having Administrator Certification also.

We are having almost 7 yrs of experience in handling salesforce projects, so definately we can provide you best servies in minimal cost.

for further details please write us at ganesh.dengale@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Ganesh

Catalina BDCatalina BD

Hi, I am a certified System Administrator. I  worked for Salesforce.com tech support during 2 years and have full knowledge of salesforce capabilities and limitations. I am a costarican currently living in Costa Rica. No American Visa. Low salary expectations... Send me an email to catalina_mcbd@yahoo.com