function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MCCJMCCJ 

Non-Profit looking for freelance developer for Custom Project

I am one of volunteer at Non-Profit Organization, we are looking for a freelance developer to clean up and develop a nice to have functionality in our existing apps.

As an example :

1. Review the apex code and make it efficient, Trap the error(s).
2. Create a custom button to share the record between the user/groups.
3. Populate the PDF template with data using XFDF.

4. If you are .NET / vba expert then it will be nice to syncronized the attachment with files stored in the network folder from Excel worksheet.

Since these tasks has no deadlines, you can work at your convienent time at a fixed price. Individual only. NO FIRMS. ( Our budget doesn't permit).

Please post your personal email address too for further discussion. 

Subbu.ax1298Subbu.ax1298

Hello, I have relevant experince in salesforce.com. I might help you to complete the task. Could you please send me your contact details to discuss about your current need. You can reach me at 847-373-9649 or send me an email at salesforce.subbu@gmail.com. I appericate your immediate response in either way.

TarakkumarTarakkumar

I am interested in this project. My email address is tarakkumar@yahoo.com. Please send me an email if you need more details.

samrsamr

Please drop an email to learn our special rates for Non -profits , yes we have the below expertise with .NET .

Regards,

sam

samr@expsoltech.com

PriusPrius

I will be happy to help you. I am based in GA and I have helped many organization like yours. Needless to say, I offer discounted rates for non-profits and will be happy to help the community.

I am Certified Advanced Developer and a Consultant. You can email me at pahwa@priustechnologies.com ( also can add me in Gtalk)

EXPERTEXPERT

Hello Partner,

I have gone through your "Non-Profit looking for freelance developer for Custom Project" and I am ready to assist you as a dedicated developer. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your project in detail. Please feel free to contact me at anytime and we can talk about your specific needs.

Through remotely I can assist you and see that all your work is done successfully.

Please find the portfolio and work samples.

Thanks in advance!