function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rcclemrcclem 

Facebook is seeking Force.com developers

I am in search of an all star developer to build applications supporting Facebook's CRM needs on top of the Force.com platform.   

NORTHNORTH

Hi rcclem,

We're bay-area based, close to Facebook HQ.  We're an allstar team of former Salesforce employees, and here is a bit about our credentials.

Top five reasons we're the #1 Most Popular Salesforce Consulting Partner on AppExchange:

• Guaranteed -- We publish our 3-point guarantee on our web site.
  • Experience -- Over 100 Salesforce deployments & over 30 Force.com apps
  • Free Advice -- We offer all of our clients on-going free advice whenever needed.
  • Versatile -- Our clientele covers a wide range of industries, from small to international enterprise conglomerates, including Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, Aldon, Ingres, iRise, among others.

View our Service Listing - ForceBrain.com

Regards,

Sean Considine

Director of Cloud Strategy

ForceBrain.com

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

415-504-2593

srm10000srm10000

To whom it may concern

I'm a Salesforce developer and I should be able to help you out with this requirement.

Regards

Stephen

rcclemrcclem

Hey Stephen,

Thanks for the note.  Let's set up a time to chat.  I am free after 12 PST on Wednesday and Thursday.  Let me know if those times work for you.  Otherwise suggest a few more dates/times.  What is the best number to contact you on?  Usually it's easier to chat if I have an updated copy of your resume on hand.  My email is rcclem@facebook.com. 

Cheers

Ryan

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

rcclemrcclem

Just FYI this is a full time role.  We are not considering contractors at this time.  If you are interested in a full time position reach out.  rcclem@facebook.com

Cheers

Ryan