function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pmackinawpmackinaw 

Professional Services Project Manager for salesforce.com

Role Description - Principal Consultant:
The Principal Consultant is a “player/coach” who will take ownership of projects and perform a dual role of project manager and business analyst.  A hands-on role, the principal consultant will coordinate and participate in:
-  Full ownership of project, including: project plan, schedule, budget, and customer satisfaction
-  CRM Business Process Reviews for requirements
-  salesforce.com (and salesforce.com ecosystem) application configuration
-  Manage functional and technical resources for configuration, data migration and custom development (or even perform themselves where possible)
-  Conduct user acceptance testing and training
-  Perform project manager responsibilities
-  Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products
-  This role is ultimately responsible for delivery of work and client satisfaction.

Position requirements:
-  Previous experience managing CRM deployments is a MUST
-  Functional and technical knowledge of salesforce.com and related ecosystem partners strongly preferred
-  Energetic, enthusiastic and professional attitude
-  Strong customer interaction and presentation skills
-  Ability to succeed in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
-  Track record of delivering projects
-  Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
-  Professional services experience with a Big 4, other salesforce.com consulting partner or CRM vendor is a plus
-  Ability to travel (approx. 25%)

Compensation is based on experience.  To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to careers@echo-lane.com

About Echo Lane, inc.
Echo Lane, inc. is a San Francisco-based professional services firm focused on CRM implementation, specifically of salesforce.com and its ecosystem of integrated partners such as Eloqua and BigMachines.  Echo Lane services both the mid- and enterprise-level markets across the US, UK and Canada. We have been a certified salesforce.com implementation partner since January 1, 2005 and have deployed over 900 implementations. We provide on-going consulting services that include business processes consulting, configuration, data migration, system integration, training, and support/maintenance. Echo Lane also works with current and potential salesforce.com partners to custom- and co-develop AppExchange products and services.

robertwsrobertws

Hello, I have just got back from the USA after working for 6 months in Florida deploying Salesforce Enterprise at a Medical Software Sales company.  I was also Interim VO of Technology for the company.  I am now looking for UK opportunities to use my skills.  I am very good in front of clients, understanding their needs and how to best deliver the solution with Salesforce.

Let me know if you have anything for me or if you wish to talk?