function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
swang.mdnswang.mdn 

LMA and private listing questions

Can I get LMA for my app without going through the security review process?

I submitted a case for requesting the LMA, salesforce rep. replied that in order to get LMA, my app need to go through security review,

but according to ISVforce Guide, it seem that I can have LMA for my private listed app.  I am confuse, please help.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
DarrellDDarrellD

Just to clear up what you may have read though, you can technically install the LMA app in your org without anything. You can then see what it looks like, etc, but you aren't going to be able to fully use it until setup by SalesForce, which will eventually include going through reivew OR being a contracted ISV.  We had the LMA installed before going through Security Review, but you can't really use it until you have done that.

Hopefully this resolves the discrepancy between what you may have read and aalberts answer.

Darrell

All Answers

aalbertaalbert

You do need to go through security review to get access to LMA. 

DarrellDDarrellD

Just to clear up what you may have read though, you can technically install the LMA app in your org without anything. You can then see what it looks like, etc, but you aren't going to be able to fully use it until setup by SalesForce, which will eventually include going through reivew OR being a contracted ISV.  We had the LMA installed before going through Security Review, but you can't really use it until you have done that.

Hopefully this resolves the discrepancy between what you may have read and aalberts answer.

Darrell

This was selected as the best answer