function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MNaethlerMNaethler 

Cant install any app (dupecatcher atm)

hey guys,

if i try to instal any app, and i am sysadmin and have all rights to install aps and so on. So i gone all steps through, click then on install and the install button changes to this:

http://tinypic.com/r/3149da9/5

and stay at this status, i waited more then 10 minutes, but nthn happend

anyone know whats goin on here?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hi,

Thank you for providing details over PM. Everything seems fine, one last suggestion if it doesn't work then log a case with salesforce.com support.

Use the Incognito window in google chrome to install the App. Press CTRL+SHIFT+N to launch the incognito window and then login to your Org and install the App.

The incognito window will not contain any add-ons, sometimes add-ons cause issue as they are not supported.

Also try installing some other free App just for testing that if the issue is with one App.

All Answers

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

I just tried to install this app in my test Org and i am not facing any issue. I am getting 'Confirm and Install' button and it did not take any load time.

I tried installing in chrome browser. Please cross check if it is a browser issue and try in chrome browser.

MNaethlerMNaethler

hey Vinita,

i use chrome as standard, and tested it in Internet explorer too, and the thing is that i didnt even get an error message or smthn just this annoying circle like in windows, laugh

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Okay, are you the System Administrator or do you have the permission to install Apps. Also what is the edition of the Org in which you are trying to install this app?

MNaethlerMNaethler

i am sysadmin, yes. and i got all rights to install, change and so on.

my edition is the developer edition, but i checked it before i tried to install that this edition get supported

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hi,

Thank you for providing details over PM. Everything seems fine, one last suggestion if it doesn't work then log a case with salesforce.com support.

Use the Incognito window in google chrome to install the App. Press CTRL+SHIFT+N to launch the incognito window and then login to your Org and install the App.

The incognito window will not contain any add-ons, sometimes add-ons cause issue as they are not supported.

Also try installing some other free App just for testing that if the issue is with one App.

This was selected as the best answer
MNaethlerMNaethler

well i have addons in chrome yes, but not in the IE, but i tried it at least

and as we can see, funny thing, it works then in incognito mode from chrome, but still dont understand why,

i mean un IE i didnt have any extensions, i didnt use that thing, so why it wont work there o.o

anyway thanks for you're help man