function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion

PART TIME Salesforce Openings with us - FOR Salesforce BAand Admin and Salesforce Architect

Hi,

Mansa Systems is a San Francisco based global enterprise application services provider with core competencies in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Applications Implementation, Cloud Application Development, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Mobile Application Development.

Currently we are hiring PART TIME  Salesforce consultants for the following positions.

Duration  - Long Term with us 
Location - Any where in US

1. Salesforce Business Analyst 
2. Salesforce Admin / BA
3. Salesforce Architect

Please let us know in case you are interested for part timeengagement. 

Please contact   -  415 683 7289 (o) |   careers@mansasys.com      /        anuradha.sinha@mansasys.com  
TheatreGirlTheatreGirl

Good afternoon. I am submitting my interest in your position(s) below. I am a Certified Salesforce Advanced Admistrator and I will be attempting the developer certification exam in a few weeks. I am looking for a part time position to gain more experience. I am happy to submit a resume and/or cover letter for consideration.

Contact me at theatregirlsf@gmail.com.

Force.CloudForce.Cloud
Well I am a Certified Salesforce Developer and Admin with 7+ years of overall IT experience, with 4+ years of Experience in salesforce.(Admin/Developer/Lead Consultant)
If you are looking for an offshore partner to outsource your CRM/salesforce/force.com projects, force.com, I'll be glad to help you out. Hope to hear from you soon.
you can reach me at force.cloud007@gmail.com