function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC Consulting 123SFDC Consulting 123 

India Based Experienced, 401 Certified Developer Available.

Hi,

I am a 401 certified Salesforce Consultant with over 7 years of experience in implementing Salesforce.com Projects

I specialize in the following areas.

Configuration.

• Configure a brand new salesforce org to suit the business requirements of a small & medium sized organization.
  • Create Web2Lead Forms to be linked to your company website to capture leads from your website directly into your Salesforce.com.
  • Configure Marketing Modules(Campaigns, Leads, Accounts , Contacts, Campaign Members).
  • Configure your Accounts based on your requriements with different record types / person accounts.
  • Configure Account Teams and provide guidance on Team sharing.
  • Configure Your Sales Process in Leads and in Opportunities. Provide the correct mapping for Leads to Opportunities/Contacts/Accounts.
  • Configure your Salesforce.com Org for Case Management, Solutions, Knowledge Management.
  • Provide Guidance on Mass Emails and suggest appexchange products on Mass Emails & Campaign Managment.
  • Create Reports for the sales team and for the management.
  • Provide Guidance on Configuring the Security Model, Profiles, Roles, Sharing Settings, etc.

Maintenance.

• User Creations & User Management.
  • Profiles/Roles/Sharing Settings and visibility issues.
  • Creating and maintaing your reports.
  • Regular Data Backup.
  • Any adhoc tasks related to maintaining your salesforce.com org

Data Management.

• Import mass data(including leads from different lead capture sources) and also accounts, contacts and other data and import them into Salesforce.com with proper mapping between the objects.
  • Data Clean up.
  • Create simple triggers that makes sure duplicate leads are not getting created etc.

Programming Tasks.

• Create triggers
  • Apex Classes
  • Visual Force Pages
  • Email Services(Capture incoming emails and update relevant fields any objects).
  • Webservices to get/put data from/into other systems.

My working hours are flexible and will share working hours with any timezone.

My rates are affordable and my services are very much reliable. I can provide customer references from my past two customers.

Please write to  SFDCConsulting123@gmail.com for further details.

Thanks & Regards