function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CFNAHRCFNAHR 

Part Time Salesforce.com Administrator Opening- Brook Park, OH

Opening is at/with Bridgestone/Firestone-Credit First National Association:

Duties include but not limited to:

• Perform basic administration of a multi-instance
  • Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
  • Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
  • Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions
  • Maintain schedule for future releases/enhancements
  • Assist users with report design and management
  • Create and manage a change management process
  • Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes
  • Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support additional business processes and functions

Starting rate is $20 per hour. No nights or weekends.

AnoukSAnoukS
Would like to learn more. Please contact me. anouks1208@gmail.com
PrasadVRPrasadVR

Would like to discuses more about it , Please get in touch over prasad.sfdc88@gmail.com or 9958344220

dennes777dennes777

Do you have to reside in Ohio?

PrasadVRPrasadVR

Sorry I am available from India 

Force.CloudForce.Cloud

Well I am a Certified Salesforce Developer and Admin with 7+ years of overall IT experience, with 4+ years of Experience in salesforce. 
If you are looking for an offshore partner to outsource your CRM/salesforce/force.com projects, force.com, I'll be glad to help you out. Hope to hear from you soon.

you can reach me at force.cloud007@gmail.com

TheatreGirlTheatreGirl

Good morning. If this position is still available, I would be interested to learn more. I am available remotely, but only available on nights/weekends. I am certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator and Developer. Would love to hear more about the opportunity if you are interested in speaking with me. I can be reached at: theatregirlsf@gmail.com for a copy of the my current resume.

prakash.jain1.3916596489465872E12prakash.jain1.3916596489465872E12
Would like to learn more. Please contact me prakash_jain19@yahoo.com , +919986520372.