function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AnoukSAnoukS 

Salesforce Admin looking for freelance projects

Junior Salesforce Administrator (201/301 certifications in progress) with Sales & Talent Acquisition/Staffing background seeking experience by offering my time and skills, for assistance in administering/maintaining Salesforce implementation locally (Seattle/Puget Sound) or via telecommute nationwide. I am offering 20 hours per week of my time. I am willing to travel as necessary where internet-based collaboration is not sufficient if the client carries the expense. Highly interested in Start-up endeavors or short term projects allowing me to deepen my understanding of existing skills, including but not limited to:

Creation of Custom objects, tabs, fields

Creation and configuration of users

Customization of reports, dashboards optimizing metrics and analytics in support of the business

Data Migration using import wizard and data loader, Mapping, Cleaning Data, Error Validations, Backup Logs

Customized Date Validation Rules, Contact Validation Rules, User, Role, Profile Validation Rules, Cross Object Validation Rules, Opportunity Management Validation Rules, Address Verification Validation Rules

Customized OW permission, sharing rules, user profiles, permission sets, role hierarchies and field level security

Customized and created business workflow rules, and approval processes

Master/Detail relationships

Custom tailored page layouts and record types based on business processes

Please contact me to discuss further:

Anouk Siegert

AnoukS1208@gmail.com

Spherion - LansingSpherion - Lansing
Where are you located? Are you willing to relocate? I have a Salesforce.com Developer position opening in the Lansing, MI area (full time). Call me for more details (517.999.9060).
Rajesh SFDCRajesh SFDC
i have 2 yrs exp in salesforce developer, i am ready to relocate any where, dis s my mail id at rajeshk@tandture.com, phone 9884616362
jayarul2071.3968537168163474E12jayarul2071.3968537168163474E12
Hello,

I'm a Salesforce Certified Administrator and looking for freelance projects.  Willing to Relocate anywhere. Please reach me at  my email Jayarul207@gmail.com. 
Phone: 9884595059.

john KM 9john KM 9
Hi,

I am a Salesforce admin certification aspirant. Need some real life exposure so that I can see how what I learn, are applied. Can work 2 to 3 hours a day preferrably at night. No charges as of now.
Please let me know if there are any opportunities.
Thanks
John K M
johnkm79@gmail.com