function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Force007Force007 

Looking for Full or Part-Time Force.com Developer w/ Accounting and ERP Knowledge/Experience

We are a Force.com partner looking for a full or part-time Force.com architect/developer with accounting and ERP knowledge/experience.  We are looking to build a fully featured accounting system on the Force.com platform with the following accounting features:

AR/AP

Bill Payments/Expenses

Invoicing

Financial Reporting, balance sheet, cashflow, income statement

Income and Expense Accounts

Please reply back if you meet this criteria and would like to learn more about this incredible opportunity!

Kind Regards,

James

samrsamr

James,

Yes we could help you for this project. We have a very good accounting domain knoweldge (AR/ AP/ OE/ Invoices/ GL/ Expenses etc,) , already we are offering development & Integration services to Major small business -Mid market Accounting & ERP systems. Also we have developed a seamless Integration solution for ERP systems with SFDC.

Please drop an email to discuss .

samr@expsoltech.com

BlueCloud1213BlueCloud1213

Hi James,

Greetings !!

We are registered counsulting partner with salesforce and have done complex  ERP implementions and we have excellent experiance and skill set in accounting domain . We also provide services in Big Machine which is a Configuration /Price/Quoting tool so we are good with all your requirments .

Let us know for further proceedings .

Thanks ,

sambasamba

Hi James,

I am a salesforce certified developer having experience of 4 years in development. I hope I can do some things for you.

Thanks,

Samba