function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
samrsamr 

Salesforce.com Sync with TFS- Cases, Bugs & Issues ( Bi- Directional)

Salesforce.com Integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server  for case / issue / Bug tracking solution, no more manual process. This is a complete automated 2 way Sync solution for pulling / pushing records from SFDC to TFS / TFS to SFDC

Video Demo - http://youtu.be/J7DDLSKfIxs

Sam

Jigar.LakhaniJigar.Lakhani

Hello Sam,

Can you please give me more details like how can I integrate Salesforce with TFS? Using any third party tool or web service API ?

Thanks,
Jigar

samrsamr
Jigar, Please drop an email to samr@expsoltech.com (mailto:samr@expsoltech.com) , i will share the complete details.
Orlando PerazaOrlando Peraza
This can be done using salesforce outbound messaging in combination with workflow rules on the salesforce side.
On the tfs side you can use tfs plug in dll to intercept the workitemchanged event.
So it would be like this:
- Your workflow in salesforce triggers an outbound message with the information about the object you want on it. That message is sent to a webservice endpoint that you need to prepare and will be receiving and queuing the message to the common sync queue.
- TFS plug in queue workitems you need to sync after a workitemchanged event.
- Your sync service read the common queue and update the information to either system

Something like this:
http://autocrony.com/TFS/tfs_salesforce_sync.jpg
Jyoti Hiremath 3Jyoti Hiremath 3
Hi Sam,
Can you please provide me the details on how to integrate salesforce with TFS.
Thanks,
Jyoti

samrsamr
Jyoti,  We have developed this as a ready to use solution Framework & implemented for several clients. If you are Interested to learn more about the solution & costing, please drop an email .

samr@expsoltech.com
www.expsoltech.ca