function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mathewjohnsonmathewjohnson 

Salesforce Czar/Admin

Clear Channel Outdoor is looking for a passionate salesforce professional to manage our instance of salesforce. Please contact me for more details.

The position is preferrably in Seattle, however we can talk about alternatives.

sbnovasbnova
I'm interested!!!! Would love to help Clear Channel Outdoor. Please contact me at scottblau@statusgonow.com to setup a call to discuss. I have worked as a CIO and as Director of IT so I bring lots of business acumen in addition to salesforce expertise! Talk soon! Scott
Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Mathew,

My name is Drew Cosentino, Sales Engineer for Salesforce Superheroes.  First, let me congratulate you on your new position with Clear Channel Outdoor!  

At Salesforce Superheroes, we have many clients (both small and large) who enjoy the piece of mind of having our Salesforce experts on hand and at their disposal at a moments notice.  In addition, they find it much more cost effective to use our company than hiring additional full-time employees on staff.  We can even provide Salesforce developers dedicated to only your business!

Please feel free to contact me at the information below if I can answer any additional questions or be of assistance in any way.

Kind Regards,

Drew M. Cosentino
Sales Engineer

-----------------------------------------------
Salesforce Superhereoes
a Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
Email:  drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com
-----------------------------------------------