function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
aj4aj4 

WebService Calling error

I am getting following error while calling outside webservice.

Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':html

Any Solution?

Thanks
Ajay

SuperfellSuperfell
The response to the callout should be a SOAP XML document, but the server actually returned a HTML document, you need to look at your server code.
aj4aj4
Simon,

I am able to call test this web service through RAD (I have creaed java client through wsdl). It is working fine . But when same wsdl is used in SF it is giving above error.

Thanks
aj4aj4
Simon,

I am able to call test this web service through RAD (I have creaed java client through wsdl). It is working fine . But when same wsdl is used in SF it is giving above error.

Thanks
SuperfellSuperfell
its likely that the code is hitting an unhandled exception and your server is generating a HTML error page. You'll need to capture the request/response and/or add some logging to see exactly what's going on.
aj4aj4

Hi!

I am getting following error now.

Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: org.xml.sax.SAXException: WSWS3047E: Error: Cannot deserialize element

Any Solution?

Thanks

SuperfellSuperfell
Your server is returning that error message, you need to debug your server code.