function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Camp Eagle IncCamp Eagle Inc 

Seeking Salesforce Developer for Custom Project

Hi,

We are in need of a Salesforce Developer to help us with a project or two.  We have a few IT guys that are working full time with some Salesforce projects of ours, but we are in need of more help as we are expanding fast and are in need of new systems.  I have a list of needed projects that we could talk through to see what fits you best.  Although, a couple are much higher priority than the others and seem to require a lot of skill with programming and visualforce.  We are pledged to be funded for this but the amount is still not determined.  Our conversation and a bid from you will help us come up with that number.  

A little about us: 

We are a camp that has been building systems within Salesforce to help us register our guests and then communicate the necessary info to each department that needs it to help us prepare for and serve our guests.  So far, we have the registration system built and are using the CRM side of Salesforce pretty heavily but we are in need of advanced tools such as:

Connecting our survey system, Unifocus to dashboards within Salesforce.  We were thinking of using Jitterbit for this.

A resource booking system much like Hotelogix.  You should look it up, it's pretty cool and we use them heavily but it doesn't connect at all with Salesforce and we REALLY want to be working on as few a systems as possible, unless they are connected of course.  I can't find any solutions like this on the AppExchange with a visual interface like they have.  

A mobile app for our Maintenance department that will allow them to submit work tickets as tasks AND upload a picture to the task.  So far, the beautiful Salesforce1 app doesn't support offline operation, and we are in a semi-remote area with no wireless data for our maintenance team.  So, they need to be able to create tasks with pictures, offline, and then sync these when they get within wifi.  

Point of Sale - halfway developed but abandoned by in-house developer who left to finish college.  He was pretty good and had fairly organized code with many comments, or so I hear.

We also would like a little consultation between our main developer who is working out kinks in our new registration system.  We are thinking a Salesforce guru might be able to lend some advice in that area but it's not necessary.  

If interested and feel qualified, please contact me using the contact info below:

Matt Reed

matt@campeagle.org

AppShark PraveenAppShark Praveen

Hi Matt,

I am Praveen associated with AppShark (Expert in providing solutions/services on Salesforce)

About AppShark:

ü  Salesforce Certified Silver Partner Company

ü  50% Resources are Salesforce (201 & 401) Certified.

ü  Achieved 5 Star ratings from Salesforce.

ü  AppShark customer rating are 9.7/10

ü  AppShark have experience in working with Jitterbit, Cosentry...etc.,

AppShark assure you:

ü  Professionalism  

ü  Cutting Edge Quality  

ü  We welcome change requests with smile on our face Free bug fixings  

ü  Dedicated Team 

ü  PM Agile Development Methodology  

To know more about AppShark, please find the attached presentation and click - https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG

We would like talk with you regarding your requirement. So, please let me know your convenient time today (or) tomorrow.

Note: I will be available 24x7 on Skype and emails. My Skype ID - praveenkagithapu

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Praveen.