function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
StephaniePeckStephaniePeck 

Help!!! I need some feedback...

HELP!!!  I am with a company where we have just developed a great new Native Application to help bridge the gap between Sales and Credit.  I am desperately trying to get some feedback from people using either the Enterprise or the Unlimited Edition of Salesforce.  We are Pay As You Go so you use it a month at a time.  It expedites the quote to cash process for the sales team and allows credit to automate their workflow to give pre-approvals and approvals up front.  You can also Verify and get Demographics on a company all with the click of a button.  If anyone out there thinks this would be a help to their company, please email me at speck@ecredit.com or call me at (561) 226-9017 and I'll show you the demo.  Feedback is precious right now.  Thanks for any help you can provide.
BlondeBlonde

I don't have a need, however I think there is probably a big market for this. Example - D&B sells a product of their own (does not integrate w/SF) that does just what you are explaining - push's credit data into a user interface each day.

I worked for D&B and I can tell you that they had a team of 30 managing upsell to these accounts 7 days a week.  If this type of functionality was available thru SF - you could market/position this to almost any industry that deals with instant credit approval process's.

just my $.02