function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jvolkovjvolkov 

Deploy Link Is Gone

I just updated to the latest version of Eclipse and the when I right click > go to Force.com, the link to deploy is no longer there.  Where did it go?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
JonPJonP

From the Package Explorer view in Eclipse, the Force.com > Deploy to Server... command is available on the top-level project node, the "src" folder, and everything inside the "src" folder.  The only place you can't use Force.com > Deploy to Server... is from the "Referenced Packages" folder.

There is also a Deploy to Force.com Server button in the toolbar (next to the s-cube button), when the Force.com perspective is active.

All Answers

JonPJonP

From the Package Explorer view in Eclipse, the Force.com > Deploy to Server... command is available on the top-level project node, the "src" folder, and everything inside the "src" folder.  The only place you can't use Force.com > Deploy to Server... is from the "Referenced Packages" folder.

There is also a Deploy to Force.com Server button in the toolbar (next to the s-cube button), when the Force.com perspective is active.

This was selected as the best answer
jvolkovjvolkov

Ok, I see it, thanks