function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rockchick322004rockchick322004 

Live Webinar on Wednesday, Sept 10, 2008: Building Smarter Apps Using Formulas and Workflow

Warning: Shameless self-promotion!  :smileywink:

Check out our live webinar this Wednesday to see how you can leverage formulas, workflow, and approvals to make your applications smarter.  Click here to register!

During the free live webinar, you will:

• Get up to speed on the latest Force.com capabilities for admins, new developers and business analysts
  • Pose your toughest questions to the expert product managers behind these platform features
  • Whet your appetite with a sneak peek at new features coming in the Winter '09 release
  • Learn how to build a complete, complex approval workflow

motumotu

Saw your webinar and I am looking forward to reviewing once it is posted. 

I have a question about workflows/formulas that I hope you can help me with.  I am trying to create a time-based workflow action that basically does the following:  When a case is created, the case owner changes to a "Queue".  After 5 days, an email is sent to that Queue.

It does not work.  I have tried using the SF id for the queue in a formula (for the criteria) and I have tried using just the field "criteria are met" if case owner is equal to the queue.

Do workflows or formulas work with queues?

If you like, you can reach me at linda.mcintosh@virtek.ca