function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tsreenu92tsreenu92 

workflow

I am trying to create a workflow rule with 3 objects.for example I have 3 objects,they are Customer,CustomerInfo,SurveyResponse.Customer is a parent,In Customer object I have 3 fields,are AccountNumber,Description and MRR,and in CustomerInfo I have 2 fields(Description and MRRMonthly),and I have 1 field(NPSScore) in SurveyResponse...Now I am trying to give a workflow rule for email alert when the condition is satisfied. condition is

condition:we should not have a relationship b/w CustomerInfo and SurveyResponse

IF(SurveyResponse__c.NPSScore__c<=5&&CustomerInfo__c.MRRMonthly__c<=1000)

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

you are working on different Objects, hence it’s not possible to use workflow on different objects based condition rule. For this you have to write the trigger.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

tsreenu92tsreenu92

How can we write the trigger for these types of things.

Amal DominicAmal Dominic
I have come across a nice workflow and a document management tool, it is called Ultra Documents. It is very simple and easy to use; you can get setup and start a workflow in minutes. Ultra Documents comes with Document Management, document merging, Workflow process, Custom Forms, Electronic signature & various applications, the nice thing is it has a free version with all features available to you. Give it a try.