function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TizzzTizzz 

Stop calculating Case Age in Business Hours when case is in a pending state.

My company is trying to refine our SLA's and gather data on how much time staff is spending on any particular issue of with specific customers.  We are using the Case Age in Business Hours module and that has been a big help. However, I'm wondering if there is a way to stop the Case Age from counting time that a particular case spends in a pending status and only provide time that the case was in an open or work in progress state.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
werewolfwerewolf
You can do that with Case Age In Business Hours just by setting Stop Statuses.  Have a look at its Data Sheet to learn how to do that.

All Answers

werewolfwerewolf
You can do that with Case Age In Business Hours just by setting Stop Statuses.  Have a look at its Data Sheet to learn how to do that.
This was selected as the best answer
TizzzTizzz
Thank You.  That's exactly what I needed.
Shariq Abbasi.ax705Shariq Abbasi.ax705

Hi werewolf,

This is what the datasheet says:

The Apex

trigger that this application installs is triggered whenever the case status changes -- so

none of these fields will measure the time in business hours from the point that the case

was opened until now -- it will measure the total business hours in these categories from

the time the case was opened until the time it was closed.

Is there a way to change the trigger so that it calculates the time in business hours from the point that the case was opened until "NOW"?

I really need this. Hope you can help. Thanks...

Ryan MascarenhasRyan Mascarenhas
Can someone provide the link to the data sheet? I am trying to do the exact same thing.