function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
petyrc-petyrc- 

Looking for formula that shows number of days until lead was converted

We're implementing some business rules that require a sales rep to convert a lead within a certain number of days. 

Looking for a formula that will show me the number of days it took to convert the lead.

thanks,

p

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
rpr2rpr2

Here's a formula that will tell you the number of days it took to convert a lead:

ConvertedDate - Datevalue(CreatedDate)

There won't be any value though until after the lead get's converted.  Will that meet your need?

All Answers

JakesterJakester

Hmmm...

I can't find a way to do this exactly, but I have a workaround. You could make a report off of Leads, Leads with converted information, and include the created date and converted date, and only show leads that have been converted, then you could run this daily. You'd have to do the math yourself for how many days it took to convert. Conversely, you could run a daily report that shows non-converted leads that haven't been converted that are over a certain age.

JorgeSFDCJorgeSFDC

There are a few solutions in help and training that could help you out:

Type in: Formula - Weekend Days or Workdays Calculation

or

Type in: How to express the difference of 2 Date/Time fields in days,hours,mn format ?

Hope this helps,

J

Steve :-/Steve :-/

What about "flipping it around" and creating a workflow rule that notifies the owner (or their Boss) if the Lead hasn't been converted X days after it was created, or assigned...

Something like

NOT(IsConverted)

Workflow Rule:

Immediate Workflow Actions: NONE

Time Dependant Workflow Actions:  15 Days After Lead Created Date

Action: Email Lead Owner 

Time Dependant Workflow Actions:  30 Days After Lead Created Date

Action: Email Lead Owner, and Team Exec  

rpr2rpr2

Here's a formula that will tell you the number of days it took to convert a lead:

ConvertedDate - Datevalue(CreatedDate)

There won't be any value though until after the lead get's converted.  Will that meet your need?

This was selected as the best answer
petyrc-petyrc-
s perfect! thanks rp2