function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Br1Br1 

sObject type 'NAMESPACE__ObjectName__c' is not supported

Hi,

I get this exception : System.Exception: sObject type 'NAMESPACE__ObjectName__c' is not supported.

In a Managed Package running on a EE Org.

help ? 

brx

A_SmithA_Smith
Is this in apex code?  are you trying to reference an object installed by the package or is this code within the package itself?
Br1Br1
The object is referenced from an apex class inside the same package.
A_SmithA_Smith
It should work, but in any case you shouldn't need to use the namespace when referring to an object in the same package.  So remove omit the namespace: "ObjectName__c"
Br1Br1

I'm not referencing the object with the namespace at any apex class of my package.

At the class that throws the exception the reference is to ObjectName__c.

I'm getting this exception a lot of times since the last week, and this controller / object wasn't changed in months.

Today I got an email from an  user who told me that after some permission changes at his Sites Public Access Profile he got that exception. 

This issue can be related to Sites?

brx

A_SmithA_Smith
Not sure about this one.  I'd definitely log a case for it.  If you are a partner, log it in the partner portal as that should speed up the time to resolution.
AAkonsultPtyLtdAAkonsultPtyLtd

I had this same issue.

Make sure you Deploy the package.  I noticed that my object was still in development mode - worked fine for System admin, but not for the end user.