function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
UvesUves 

Field ************* is inaccessible. Please review all fields referenced by the formula.

Hi,

Am trying to upload this package and I am getting the following error. Looks like something changed in summer 13. I get an error with the following three formula.

If (
AND (
ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Yes'),
ISPICKVAL(LineType__c,'Free'),
TODAY() > ( Account__r.temp_c + Date__c ),
TODAY() <= Account__r.temp__c + Date__c )
)
Value__c
)

Money__r.DueDate__c (Date field)

Money__r.Status__c (Picklist)

The error i am getting for all three is:

Field ************* is inaccessible. Please review all fields referenced by the formula. Context: common.formula.EntityFormulaContext

Thanks

Uves

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

Problem is looking like to be related with permission not available on profile level for these fields which you are using in formulas

All Answers

AdrianCCAdrianCC

Hello, 

Where exactly are you gettin this error? In your dev instance, when creating a package, when installing a package? 

Can you describe a little the metadata, the objects and their relationship? 

What is the ************ ? Is this exactly how it's shown? Try to remove fields from your formulas, 1 by 1, until the error disappears.

Thanks,

Adrian

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

Problem is looking like to be related with permission not available on profile level for these fields which you are using in formulas

This was selected as the best answer
SachinSankadSachinSankad

Hi,

Please check the permissions on the object's field which is not accessible in respective profile.

It may be prevented from respective profile due to permission sets.

Thanks,
Sachin.

anvesh@force.comanvesh@force.com

Please check the permissions on the object's field which is not accessible in respective profile