function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MargiroMargiro 

Google Geocoding

Does anyone have code that works successfully for Google Geocoding. I have tried just about every mapping application and none of the geocoding pieces work on Unlimited Edition. I have had no problems with any of the apps on my developer account. I get errors when saving in eclipse if i try and edit the code once it is installed. If anyone has any information on Google Geocoding and getting it to work correctly please reply or P.M. me.

Thanks,

Matt Argiro

PIAB USA

David VPDavid VP

Have you tried this app on the AppExchange :

http://sites.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000001gpWhEAI

It should work on UE and  uses Google Geocoding. It's unmanaged so you can look in the code how it's done.

MargiroMargiro

I installed and tried this app. The geocoding gives me no errors like some of the other apps ive tried. However after running the geocoding for a while, i have no sucessful adresses found. I dont know why it isnt finding any of the addresses. All of them say problem with address. Is it because all of them so far have been European addresses? I dont know how i can try the geocoding with a US address. And the geocoding needs to be able to handle european addresses.

Any more suggestions,

Matt Argiro