function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
diodio 

Help, lookup filter error

Step 1. I setup a lookup filter on asset object.

Asset Object -> Contact field -> Lookup filter: Asset: Account ID equals Contact: Account Name ID

Step 2. Create few contacts linked to one account.

Step 3. Add a new asset via contact page, click on the lookup contact to select different contact.

The pop-up window shows:

"An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 198796485-896 (960359317)"

Help anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Mark.TsirikMark.Tsirik

Hi dio!

I just got the same error and sent request to support.
But I noticed that this kind of error occurs only when I use number type as a filter, and - the main thing - the number type with more than 3 digit in it. It works in other case for numbers.
If this 3 digit is the restriction - it is very sad thing

Mark

Matt Cooper 7Matt Cooper 7
Hey, I know this was from a long time ago, but was this ever resolved?  And, if so, how? I recently found this same error.