function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ShrutiShruti 

Eloqua API

Hi,

Has anyone used Eloqua API to send emails to Contacts through code?

If yes ,  then please share the WSDL with me. I am not able to get the

"EloquaService Clietn" method from the WSDL.

Thanks,

Shruti

paul-lmipaul-lmi

link us to the WSDL on their side

paul-lmipaul-lmi

Did you use the WSDL to Apex tool to create a class for this, are are you manually calling it?  I wasn't able to import the WSDL you linked to.

ShrutiShruti

Salesforce will generate classes from the WSDL as the WSDL has imports to schema. We need to include all the schema to the mail WSDL then Salesforce will be able to parse the WSDL and will genearate classes.

osamanosaman

Shruti,

Can you please share your WSDL with me?

Thanks

augusto2058augusto2058

Osama,

Were you able to resolve your issue of importing the Eloqua WSDL?  I'm encountering the same problem and would like to know how you work around the issue.  Thank you.

Augusto

osamanosaman

You have to include a separate class to accept user name and password in WSDL and initiate new class object everytime you call a web service method.

augusto2058augusto2058

Hi Osama,

Will it be possible for you send me sample of how this class looks like in the WSDL?  Thank You.

SubhamSubham

Hey ,

Were you able to parse the Eloqua WSDL?

Regards,

Subham

Virtuoso123Virtuoso123
Hi Shruti,
Were you able to send email to a Contact using Eloqua API? We are trying to do the same thing. Could you please guide me through the process? 
Virtuoso123Virtuoso123
Hi Osaman,
Would it be possible for you send sample code of this separate class? I am stuck here and neither salesforce not eloqua support are of any help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Virtuoso123Virtuoso123
augusto2058, were you able to resolve this?