function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dan_GruDan_Gru 

Add option to Related To picklist. How?

Hello, i'am new in salesforce and i need to add new options to picklist 'Related To' in the  standart email sending form. I don't find information about it in documentation, so will be grateful if someone tell me how to do it.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
mtbclimbermtbclimber

Related to on Activities (Task/Event) is a relationsihp field defined by the specific standard objects supported by salesforce and any custom objects that have the "Allow Activities" flag checked.  

Does that address your question? If not can you describe what it is you want to add and perhaps why?

All Answers

mtbclimbermtbclimber

Related to on Activities (Task/Event) is a relationsihp field defined by the specific standard objects supported by salesforce and any custom objects that have the "Allow Activities" flag checked.  

Does that address your question? If not can you describe what it is you want to add and perhaps why?

This was selected as the best answer
Dan_GruDan_Gru

Yes, it solve the problem, necessary object appeared in Related To picklist.

But i don't understand how logical link between ability of object to track activities and using thi object in emailing 0_o.

Thanks for solultion.

I need it twhen i need to create email temlate with recipient 'contact' and that describe another 'contact' that contains in related to field.

Dan_GruDan_Gru

excuse me, i found how to check 'allow activities' in custom objects, How can i do it with default objects?