function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
naresh johnnaresh john 

Unable to install my package in developer account

HI, I made a managed package and uploaded it to appexchange.I upgraded it many times.Yesterday evening(at 1 st March 2011, 6 pm Indian time) also I upgraded the managed package with a bug fix. I am able to install the package in a developer edition successfully. But while I was installing the same package in enterprise edition, I got this error 

"Package Not Found 
The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon. " 

After that I tried many times, I got the same error. After 20 hrs also I am getting the same error. 

Another thing is, now I am unable to install the same package in developer edition also. Because I am getting the same error.But I was installed the same package successfully once yesterday. 

Please help me. I am unable to find any info related to this.

Thanks,

Naresh

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
A_SmithA_Smith

This should now be resolved.  Please give it another try.

All Answers

jeremyyjeremyy

I'm having the same problem.

naresh johnnaresh john

HI, thanks for the reply.May I know from when onwards you have this problem.

Thanks

A_SmithA_Smith

This should now be resolved.  Please give it another try.

This was selected as the best answer
IlluminaDevIlluminaDev

I'm having the same issue. Uploaded the package yesterday and it is not available yet.

naresh johnnaresh john

I too have the same problem. I uploaded the unmanaged  package 2 hrs back. But I am unable to install the package after 2 hrs also.Can any one guess the problem? Please help me.

Thanks,

Naresh

IlluminaDevIlluminaDev

Did you have any luck? I'm still waiting.

A_SmithA_Smith

Hi All,

This is a known issue that is actively being addressed.  We believe it is only affecting recent uploads from the following salesforce instances:  cs7, cs8, na8, na9, eu1.  If your upload occurred from another instance, please let me know.  A fix should be released within the next 12-36 hours.  

We certainly understand the situation is frustrating and are working hard to resolve it.  Thanks for your patience.  

THADDEUSWARDeventsTHADDEUSWARDevents

This is happening today in a beta upload from na9.

BobNextBobNext

I'm hitting this issue today on na10! :-(

gitguygitguy

I'm having it today from na11.  It's a beta package upload I want to install into a dev org.

PRASHANT SOAMPRASHANT SOAM

Hi All,

How much time does it takes a package to get installable I have uploded a package from "na9" (Developer Force Account) and when I am trying it to install on another Developer account its showing following error. I am new to Salesforce any help will be appricated.

Error -

Package Not Found

The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon.

Thanks

cnp_nareshcnp_naresh

HI Prashant,

In 90% of the times, it will take atmost 15 min, to install the package that you uploaded to appexchange. In very rare cases it will take 30 min to 1 hr also.

Thanks,

simwr77simwr77

Hi all,

I'm having the same issue from na9 to cs8

Thanks 

Simone

simwr77simwr77

Resolved !

Package creation date  2012-10-19  11.58 , Installed 2012-10-19  12.40

Simone

kantravikantkantravikant

also the problem with eu2.

IBMS DevIBMS Dev

Hi,

Anyone knows what the cause is?

How can I solve it? We have the problem with na9

Regards,

JeffStevensJeffStevens
I'm having the same issue again. Trying to install into a sandbox keeps getting the same message (Uploaded 40 minutes ago). I can install into a DEV org just fine though.
Nantha_WipNantha_Wip

i am having the same issue....i am intalling the pakage from ap1 to cs6....same error.,,.

kantravikantkantravikant

Please log a case in partner potal.

They would recognize the area where you are missing :)

Thanks

Ravi