function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Five9-SFFive9-SF 

Five9 / Sales Force

We need to capture FIVE9 campaign data into SalesForce Campaign ROI Analysis report.   

MandyKoolMandyKool

Hi,

I dont know much about FIVE9, I have read about it on google.

But looks like you have a campaign management system on FIVE 9 and you want that data to be pushed to Salesforce.

In order to achieve this you will need to expose the "webService" APIs from Salesforce to insert the data into your salesforce instance from FIVE9 system.

Once you expose the "webSevice" from salesforce, you will need to pass the data from FIVE9 to Salesforce( I think FIVE 9 also integrates with other cloud based applications).

But even to pass the data from FIVE9 to Salesforce, your FIVE9 application should consume the webservice of Salesforce. Then you can pass your data to salesforce (I know its not as easy as it is written here!!)

If you want any help from my side, let me know. 

DjamelDjamel

hello,
I would like to know the degree of integration and compatibility of five9 in salesforce.
Does the data entered in five9 are automatically updated in Salesforce ?

Thank you 

khanmankhanman

hi Kulkarni, I hope you are well.  I'm responding to this older post in hope that you are still 'listening'.  We are trying to do this same thing, but apparently Five9 does not allow for the passing of credentials between sf and five9.  they are recommending that we put up a 'proxy' or 'bridge' server that can act as the authentication providor, the pass data between the two systems.  this sound too complicated for us.   perahps you have found another workaround?

thx

Jim