function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SforcehariSforcehari 

Salesforce To Salesforce

Hai,

I have Established connection from My Org to another Org, My requirement is sending contacts and opportunities associated with an account,while tranfering Account.

Can you any body help me in this Scenario.

Thanks In Advance

Haribabu.Amudalapalli

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SforcehariSforcehari

Hai Chamil,

I am using Developer Edition, There we can't get sandbox, so we dont have option like changesets also.I got solution for my question, if you want to send Associated contacts then publish and subscribe it in client environment. Then try to transfer account, then it will ask  like Contact(Checkbox), if  you check that then associated contacts also sent to client org .

In this way we can sent associated contact and Opportunities of an Account  ,while transfering from one org to another org

Thank you

Haribabu

flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com

All Answers

Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka

Hi,

If your connection is ok, then it will be appeared in deployment connection. Then you need to create change set and upload to the reciever org.

Eg

Connection :        Org1-----> Org2

then you need to create the outbound change set in ORg1 and upload to the Org2

use following link as wel to get an idea.

http://salesforceworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/real-time-sandbox-environments-in.html

If a reply to a post answers your question or resolves your problem, please mark it as the solution to the post so that others may benefit.

Chamil's Blog

SforcehariSforcehari

Hai Chamil,

I am using Developer Edition, There we can't get sandbox, so we dont have option like changesets also.I got solution for my question, if you want to send Associated contacts then publish and subscribe it in client environment. Then try to transfer account, then it will ask  like Contact(Checkbox), if  you check that then associated contacts also sent to client org .

In this way we can sent associated contact and Opportunities of an Account  ,while transfering from one org to another org

Thank you

Haribabu

flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com

This was selected as the best answer
Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka

Hi Hari,

Good to here that. and thanks for sharing your solution.