function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
minkeshminkesh 

INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on object id: []

Hello,

I am facing very critical issue and i don't know what is the reason behind this error.

when user is trying to update task which is on account.User is getting this error given below.

Developer script exception from Citrix Online : AutomaticDuningHelper : Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00TA000000Xw7HhMAJ; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on object id: []

can anyone tell me the reason why this happens?

SteveBowerSteveBower

This isn't really enough information to really know what's happening.  However I'm wondering if when you're trying to update the task you're also trying to set the WhatId of the Task to some Account that the user doesn't have access to?  

Check the permissions of all involved users.   Best Steve

minkeshminkesh
Hello steve, Thank you for your quick response. Let me explain you. I have one profile i.e. akritiv user which is assigned to user and it has all permission on account. now tasks are assigned to user to perform this task. i have prepared one popup which is sending mail and closed this task but user unfortunately got this error while performimg some of thos tasks.I have check it in my developer otrg that user has all rights or not but it contain all the rights to update account also. he has not permission to modify All. can you tell me what could be the problem for this. do you have any idea? any suggestion will be appreciated.
SteveBowerSteveBower

I don't know.   Perhaps it's unrelated to the Account, perhaps something else is being changed somehow.  Sorry, but based on your note I don't have any further advice.  I don't have it in front of me, but I seem to recall that Citrix is involved somehow?  Perhaps check the permissions on the package (if there is one)?  Best of luck, Steve.