function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sangeeta.marathe@Futurewise.cosangeeta.marathe@Futurewise.co 

Execution & Requirements

Till now I am not able to clear about it that What thing should be present in Sandbox or in Production Environment ?

As i created one example but generally when i outbound it from sandbox to production environment then at the time of deploying it shows me error as VFPage Doesn't Exit.

Sometimes as i faced that Objects are not available so I want to clear the complete idea about it that what thing i must need to create on Sandbox & What thing should be present in production environment.

Also i faced one problem like your test coverage is of 3% & it must be atleast 75% of the code then program doesn't execute so i am not able to get it completely because when i run my each & every class & pages in Force.com IDE separately then every code is executed successfully & its code coverage of 100% but when i go for the deployment of that program then its shows me trigger error as must need atleast 75%....

So please help on this things so hope I will be able to execute my programs..

Thanx alot to soon reply...

du-scodouglasdu-scodouglas

I posted a reply in your other thread, but here are a few more relevant pointers:

Salesforce doesn't allow you to develop apex directly in production for obvious reasons. You wouldn't work on a car while it was running, nor should you develop code in a working salesforce instance.

In order to develop custom solutions for your organization you will need to requisition a developer sandbox, where you can Design, Develop, Test then Deploy your project to your organizations production instance.

Sandboxes can be created and managed through Setup -> Administration Setup -> Data Management -> Sandbox.

Once you have a MINIMUM of 75% of your code covered by test classes, you can deploy your Apex into production using Eclipse and the Force.com IDE Plugin.

Setup and use of the Force.com IDE is available here:

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Force.com_IDE

Regards,

Scott